Your privacy is important to OPnoobs LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that OPnoobs LLC collects, and the ways in which OPnoobs LLC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
OPnoobs LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
information about your use of this website including, but not limited to internet protocol addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider, date and/or time stamp, referring and/or exit pages, and number of clicks;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with or becoming a member of the website including, but not limited to name, date of birth, occupation, email address, phone number, gender, time zone, education, social media usernames, and any and all other information related to identifying a registered user/member; and
- any other information that you send to OPnoobs LLC.
Using personal information OPnoobs LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website; and
- send you marketing communications including, but not limited to weekly newsletters, event notifications, notifications of website updates, and notifications from partners/sponsors.
Where OPnoobs LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, OPnoobs LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data OPnoobs LLC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
OPnoobs LLC will store all the personal information you provide on secure server space managed by third-parties including, but not limited to Google and Dropbox.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Other websites This website contains links to other websites.
OPnoobs LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.