The HD edition of Symphonic Rain is coming to Steam June 14, 2017. All 100+ pictures have been modified by original character artist, Shiro, in this remastered version of the popular music adventure game. Available for the first time officially in English.
The setting is the city of music and endless rain—Piova. Play as Chris Vertin, a student of the Piova Communal School of Music, as he prepares for his final examination in which he has to play the magic instrument, the Fortelle, with a vocal partner. When the sound of Chris's playing harmonizes with the voice of the musical magic fairy that lives in his room, who knows what might happen?
- A poignant drama set in the city of endless rain written by Maoto Nishikawa
- Multiple endings depending on your choices and performance in the musical sections
- Remastered HD artwork by original character designer Shiro
- Fleeting, beautiful melodies by singer and songwriter Ritsuko Okazaki
- Harmonious fusion of Visual Novel and Music-based gameplay
About Kogado Studio
A long established design company celebrating their centenary in 2016. The studio has released popular titles such as Symphonic Rain, Gadget Trial, Little Witch Parfait, Power Dolls and Tristia of the Deep-Blue Sea. On July 2016, the studio released Nurse Love Addiction to very positive reception as their first step into the Steam market.
About Degica Games
Degica Games is a Tokyo-based publisher specializing in localizing Japanese games for the global market. Our goal is to bring you the best games from Japan and all around the world!
The announcement in this article is the author's own and does not reflect the views of The Overpowered Noobs, LLC.