Special Cars Available Exclusively Through the Season Pass and Digital Pre-Order Packs
BANDAI NAMCO announced Project CARS 2 will deliver the “widest variety of cars for players to take to the track” when the game launches in the Americas via STEAM on September 22, 2017. The Project CARS 2 Season Pass and digital-only offerings for pre-order online are now available.
Priced at $29.99, Season Pass holders will gain access to all four upcoming as yet-to-be-revealed DLC car packs (for the price of three); each priced separately at $9.99 when sold separately. Each unique pack will contain eight new cars, new tracks, liveries, and new career events.
Season Pass holders will also receive the season pass bonus exclusive Motorsport Cars Pack, featuring four race cars curated from 40 years of motorsports history:
- Jaguar E-Type V12, Group 44 (1974)
- Panoz Esperante GTR-1 (1998)
- Audi V8 DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters) (1991)
- Opel Astra TCR (2016)
Players now can pre-order Project CARS 2 with two new digital offerings:
DIGITAL STANDARD EDITION:
- Includes the full game and the pre-order bonus exclusive Japanese Cars Pack. JDM (Japan Domestic Market) machinery from Japanese manufacturers Honda and Nissan, featuring four vehicles including:
- Nissan 280ZX IMSA GTX (1981)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Group A (1990)
- Honda Civic Type R - Euro Spec (2016)
- Honda 2&4 Concept (2015)
- Plus, distinctive and unique racing liveries (paint schemes)
DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION:
Includes the full game, the aforementioned Japanese Cars Pack, all Project CARS 2 Season Pass content (as mentioned above) plus the Season Pass bonus exclusive Motorsport Cars Pack.
To pre-order any of these packages, visit the website.