Releases: June 27, 2017 | Official Website
ABOUT THE GAME
Rise to fame and fortune in the largest, most dynamic golf game ever created. Assemble and join online Societies with friends, compete in tournaments, and earn money to climb the ranks in golf’s largest gaming community.
The Golf Club 2 offers a dynamic, single-player Career mode, infinite hours of interactive golfing with online opponents, a new and improved course creator, cutting-edge swing mechanics, and a host of brand new, lush environments – all blending together seamlessly to create your dream golfing experience.
KEY GAME FEATURES
- Become a Pro in Career mode.
- Progress through a custom or pre-designed season by winning games and upgrading your clothing and gear, facing more difficult competition as you go.
- Take your Society to the Top.
- Create or join multiple online Societies and challenge other clubhouses in tournaments to earn money and climb the ranks, constantly representing your team in every game you play.
- Improve your Game.
- Play 100,000+ user-generated courses (from The Golf Club and The Golf Club 2) to test and improve your skills, plus compete in full seasons and major tournaments, either solo or with your golf Society.
- Create Dynamic Golf Courses.
- Build any golf course you can imagine with the largest collection of props, tools, water features, bridges, vehicles, crowds, and more!
- Enhanced Swing Mechanic.
- Perfect your stroke with the new Tempo swing, allowing for more control and a greater payoff with each shot.
DEVELOPED BY: HB STUDIOS
The world’s premier independent developer of interactive sports entertainment.
HB Studios creates award-winning video games from our independent studio in Nova Scotia. We are a team of developers, creators and fans who are passionate about the art and process involved in video game development. Across consoles, mobile devices and genres, we have a diverse team that has had hands-on experience in the creation and development of today’s biggest gaming titles and franchises.
We work out of a studio in picturesque Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. It’s not big, but it’s vibrant, creative and it lets us get down to what really matters – producing high-quality video games that outperform competitors and create the most authentic gaming experiences around.
In 2016, we also opened a second development studio in the nearby city of Halifax, to help with growth and expansion.
Since launching in 2000, we’ve shipped 47 titles that have sold over 27 million units, and we’ve contributed to 19 other titles.